WATER – Provided by Goforth Special Utilities Disrict (

ELECTRICITY –  Provided by Bluebonnet Electric Cooperative ( or Pedernales Electric Cooperative (

SEWER – There is no sewage system at present serving the city. Individual septics must be permitted through the city office. A checklist is provided here. The application may be found here (OSSF Permit Application). A Technical Information Sheet is also to be completed by the septic designer

BUILDING PERMITS – Building permits must be obtained from the city prior to any construction or structural renovations. Requirements for plan submittals for a site built residence or commercial building may be found here. Requirements for a manufactured/modular home may be found here. The application may be found here: (Building Permit Application). A driveway permit application may be found here.

ANIMAL CONTROL – Caldwell County (512)-398-6777 or Hays County (512)-393-7896