WATER - Provided by Goforth Special Utilities Disrict (


ELECTRICITY -  Provided by Bluebonnet Electric Cooperitive ( or Perdernales Electric cooperative (


SEWER - There is no sewage system at present serving the city. Individual septics must be permitted through the city office. The application may be found here (link)


BUILDING PERMITS - Building permits must be obtained from the city prior to any construction or structural renovations. The applications may be found here: (Building Permit Application)



ANIMAL CONTROL - Cadwell County (512)-398-6777 or Hays County (512)-393-7896